Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Planes and Angles

Planes and Angles was a created to show the process work for a project where a room had to be created to fit the phrase "a room to think." The first images selected where sketches of a nature object (star fruit) that I could relate to Coco Chanel. The bottom left is a 2-D concept model that incorporated elements from the star fruit and also Chanel's personal design style. The final model is located on the bottom right. This model incorporates elements from the star fruit and the 2-D concept model. I believe this is a room to think because the vertical triangular points section off areas to give a private space for people to think. The room is designed this way because when I want to think I like being alone. I think one of my strengths on this creation is the layout. I think it pulls you through the process in a sequential order. I also think that its easy to read. Something I believe i could fix would be to cut the nature object sketches out using Photoshop. This way it would strictly be just the image itself and not the white boarder taking up more of the background image.

No comments:

Post a Comment